2017 RVTEC Meeting
Hosted by Large Lakes Observatory, University of Minnesota, Duluth
Meeting Site: The Inn on Lake Superior
350 Canal Park Drive
Duluth, MN 55802
An airport shuttle is available.
The hotel/conference center is located on the water with dining/attractions within walking distance.
Registration is now closed. Please contact the UNOLS Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Registration Fee = $175
- RVTEC Dinner (Oct 25th) = $45
- Registration will close on September 23rd.
Accommodations: Special RVTEC Group rates are available at two hotels:
- The Inn on Lake Superior, 350 Canal Park Dr., Duluth, MN (Please note, the RVTEC meeting will take place at this hotel)
- The Edgewater Hotel, 2400 London Road, Duluth, MN 55812
Evening Reception at the Boat Club Restaurant - Hosted by Large Lakes Observatory, University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017
- 5:30-7:30 pm
- The Boat Club, 600 E. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802
RVTEC 2017 Dinner - Pier B Resort
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- Reception, Appetizers & Cash Bar: 6:30-7:15 pm
- Buffet Dinner: 7:15-8:30 pm
- Pier B Resort - 800 West Railroad St., Duluth, MN 55802
R/V Blue Heron Tour
- Wednesday, October 25th
- R/V Blue Heron is operated by Large Lakes Observatory, University of Minnesota, Duluth
- The ship is a short walk or bus ride from the hotel. Bus transportation (cost is included in the registration fee) will be available to shuttle meeting participants between the hotel and ship.
As a URI-Certified Green Office, UNOLS strives to host environmentally sustainable events. We respectfully request that you consider bringing a reusable travel mug and water bottle to the event.
|2017 RVTEC Meeting - Minutes||106.976 KB|
|2017 RVTEC Meeting - Agenda||155.548 KB|