June 7th, 2022
SCOAR Spring Virtual Meeting
Featured talks from Joe Cione/ NOAA Hurricane Research Divisionn and Patrick Gray / Duke University.
This is a community meeting and all are welcome.
- Patrick Gray / Duke University - UAS in Marine Science: Examples from Duke's Marine Robotics and Remote Sensing Group
- Joe Cione / NOAA Hurricane Research Division - Developing Three Small Uncrewed Aircraft Systems to Routinely Sample the Hurricane Boundary Layer
- Fall Meeting
- ICCAGRA UxS Discussion
- Expanding our reach
- SCOAR input needed:
- Review of the UAS Guidance document
- Antarctic Research Vessel - Opportunity to provide input
- Review of the Global Class Science Mission Requirements
|2022 SCOAR Spring Meeting - Minutes||205.064 KB|